The Garden Club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month except November, the 2018 calender is below.
CHANGE OF VENUE FOR MARCH MEETING
Due to damage at The Village Hall from a burst pipe, the March meeting will now be held at the Playing Fields Pavilion on 20th March and at the usual time of 8pm. Barry Smith will be making suggestions about improving our Annual Show, and if any member has any thoughts on how we can improve the quality and number of exhibits, there will be a general discussion at which these can be put forward.
The discussion will be followed by our usual Cheese & Wine for which there will be no charge, but bring your own Wine (or whatever you prefer).
The Garden Club welcomes new members; please contact Margaret Bourne on firstname.lastname@example.org or come along to one of our meetings. The annual membership fee is £5-00 and there is a £1-00 admission charge for each meeting attended. Membership at present (January 2018) includes 10% discount at Okells Garden Centre on production of a current membership card.
Indoor meetings 8.00 pm Bunbury Village Hall, CW6 9PB
Outside visits usually 6.30 pm at the property
BYOW Please bring your own wine!
- Feb 20 “Gardening through the seasons” David Race
- Mar 20 The Show – a Question & Answer with Barry Smith followed by cheese and wine BYOW
- Apr 17 “Herbs for Health & Wellbeing” Barbara Wilkinson
- May 15 Visit to Bolesworth Castle
- June 19 Visit to Foxdale, Bunbury
- July 17 Visit to 5 Hobbs Lane, Hough
- Aug 21 Visit to Highways, 14 Whitegate Road, Winsford
- Sep 8 Annual Show at The Village Hall
- Oct 16 “The Flower Arranger’s Garden” – A Talk & Demonstration by Margaret Bourne
- Nov 20 AGM and Hot Pot Supper BYOW