The Hall is currently used by a wide range of local groups and organisations and is an ideal venue for birthday and anniversary celebrations.
In addition to the main hall and ante room there is a fully equipped meeting room for up to 10/12 people available for hire any evening (subject to availability).
All enquiries should be addressed to Gill Johnson on 01829 260422 or at email@example.com in the first instance. The hall is available for hire at the weekends and any free sessions for private and group functions.
Activities in the Hall
A range of activities take place in the hall:
- Monday 9am to 10.30 am Keep fit
- Monday 10.30am to 11.30am Keep fit
- Monday 7.15pm to 8.15pm Pilates
- Tuesday free all day apart from the third Tuesday evening in the month when Bunbury Gardening Club meets at 7.30pm during the winter.
- Wednesday 9am to 11.30am Toddlers
- Wednesday 5pm to 8pm Hanlon School of Dance
- Thursday 9am to 10.30am Keep fit
- Thursday 10.30am to 11.30am Keep fit
- Thursday 4pm to 7pm Hanlon School of Dance
- Thursday 8pm to 9pm Badminton Club
- Friday 4.30pm to 7.30pm Budo
Contact for Keep fit and Pilates classes is Vikki Huxley on Vikki@huxleycf.co.uk
Contact for Hanlon School of Dance is Alison Hanlon (contact the hall for contact details)
Contact for BUDO is Andy Travis on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for Badminton Club Mark Ireland – email@example.com