By March 2024 Cheshire East Council is legally required to set out an income and spending plan for 2024 to 2025, and this plan must balance, meaning the council cannot aim to spend more money than it has in its budget.
Have your say before 28th January
There are several ways to have your say on the consultation:
- View the proposals and complete the online consultation survey
- View the material (above) and complete a paper version of the consultation survey available from your local library
- Email CEConsultation@cheshireeast.gov.uk
- Write to Research and Consultation, Cheshire East Council, Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ
- Tweet @CheshireEast #CECBudget